Monday, May 10, 2010

Karla is in Africa

Yep, I have moved to Kenya, Africa. Well not really moved, I'm just going to be in Kenya for 3 weeks. first week is done. So far I have petted an elephant, a cheetah, and a giraffe. Some of my friends kissed the giraffe, but I don't like slober all over my face.
Now I'm off to the villages in Kenya.

3 comments:

Amy said...

PRIMA! I'm so glad you are there safely. I'm just a little jealous, but oh so excited for you! I am living in a "jungle" of my own right now, not quite my favorite kind, but God is faithful and all is well. ;) I love you and am praying for you! Looking forward to seeing you later this summer.

Amy said...

OOoh, it shows on your "map" that you are in Kenya! How cool!

l8trman said...

Glad you are safe in Africa. What a nice place to stay. I subscibe to you blog so keep posting.