Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Some GT pics


So in the mission house there is no can opener so this is how we did it. Which is also the way we open cans in the jungle. We use a cutlass (large knife ie machete).



This is the best place to get internet at the mission house! So when you talk to me while I'm here, that is where I'm standing.


Here is Maunisa and I hanging out at the Mission house.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! Awesome pics Karla! Seeing where you get internet makes it so much easier to imagine you!
I just e-mailed you, I'm guessing you're still able to read it since you recently posted the pics. And the one with you by the thatched-roof house is amazing.
I'm sending you a great big hug!

shama said...

Nice pictures, Karla! I miss you lots and am praying for you.