Two Sabbaths ago I got to go to Paruima falls. It was so fun, and refreshing.
Yesterday James took Byron and me on a short business trip. It was a beautiful flight.
The kids really want to go on a mission trip, but I can’t imagine them getting their acts together. But they need to. Mission trips are such a growing experience for all involved. I plan on putting the kids in charge, but I don’t want them to think that they can go on a trip and then we don’t have money or we can’t get things worked out. I think it would be cool to walk to Kikan, 2 days away, which is way cheaper than boating.
Now I can call you from Paruima for $500 GUD a minute, ($2.50 USD). It would be through the radio at one of the shops in Paruima, and the whole village would hear both sides of the conversation. I really thought about calling you today, but I didn’t know what I could say in 4 minutes, that I wanted the whole village to hear. Plus I thought I’d probably spend 4 minutes trying to convince you that it was really me, and that I was not in trouble!
Tonight Maria talked about how the devil fills our time to prevent us from reading our Bibles and talking to God. It is so true. But where do I say no? They told us before we came here that we would have to say no, you don’t have to say yes to everything. But where can I to say no? What can I not do?
Several weeks ago I dropped my computer and I haven’t had time to take the mud off the bottom of it yet. It will probably still be there when I come home! Then you’ll get to see it. It still works. PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment