We are making cassava this week. It is hard for the school to make it because we don’t have the equipment. But we will manage.
Yesterday I practiced my plumbing honor. There is a guy here from KY that is putting in some more plumbing in the village. And I went yesterday afternoon to help them clean and glue. It was fun.
Yesterday I took part of the dining hall apart. I figure I’m not going to get a new one until the old one falls apart. But I just took out the center post. That was holding nothing up. But it still isn’t going to fall over quite yet, we need a hurricane and then it would fall. We are cutting boards for it, but between the chainsaw being broken and the rain, and money, progress is VERY slow.
Well I have to go to farm.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment