3 May 2009
Today I went to the village by myself (wow) not sure how it happened. Well I do know, I skipped supper. Anyway it was really good because I got to actually talk to people. It always keeps coming back to “there is so much work to do here”. Both at the school and in the village. I’m really glad that I’m not leaving right after school ends. There is so much to do, so much to see.
Maunisa is back in Paruima. She was the one that went to GT for health worker training. But she has to leave again tomorrow, for two weeks this time. So I will get to see her again after school is over.
I’m tired. I’m tired of so many things. I’m tired of enforcing rules that nobody listens too. Please pray that I will receive energy. Pray that I will be able to review well with these kids. I’m so not prepared.
Well I’m going to head to bed.
Love you
Karla
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment