Anyways, I guess you could say I teach at two schools and am the principal of both! Fun isn’t it. Well I teach their math. These kids have had so many substitutes that I can’t count them. And so we finally decided that until a more permanent teacher comes we (Byron, Maria, Steve, and I) will be teaching them. Because having a new teacher everyday is not cool, So I start teaching at 9:30 and am done at 12:30 with no break. Four 45 min classes.
Things are going better here. Rosalia has turned over a new leaf. We had finally had enough, and we gave her discipline for not listening. I also talked to her parents. But it was after the discipline that she changed. She started by running up to the farm when we go to work. We walked to church together, all 21 of us. And she volunteered to go to the farm when she didn’t have to, she did her cooking on time and didn’t complain about what she had to cook, etc. It has been amazing! It is so exciting.
Here’s a picture of the Snap Snap game we played. It was fun.

I have been so encouraged with how energetic I am. Did I tell you about climbing the mountain or going to the falls an hour down the trail? Well I felt amazing on both trips. And I feel so healthy! We have to keep this up so I can stay in shape.
The motor bike just got fixed so we now have a working motor bike, hopefully we will get gas so that we can use it! We just got a lawn mower to make this campus look like a campus and now we are out of gas. Hopefully the plane will bring that in today too. It’s a good thing we have solar panels for electricity, otherwise we would run through the gas even faster.
I sent two kids home the other day. They are day students (not the industrial kids). They seem to not care about school and so I had to do something to make them know that I was serious. Then I sent home a letter and talked to parents of the one kid and I still have to talk to the parents of the other. But huge change! It has been amazing.
I have seen God working a lot lately. It has been good.

No comments:
Post a Comment